When is my court date?

Your court date is listed on the ordinance violation ticket. If you cannot locate your ticket, you may check the McLean County Public Access Search System and search for your name under the “Traffic and Criminal Cases” heading. Ordinance violation tickets are assigned case numbers containing “OV.” If your ordinance violation case does not appear on the public access site, you should contact the Legal Department at (309) 454-9507.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Can someone else appear in court on my behalf (for example, a friend or family member)?
3. Do I need an attorney?
4. What are my options in court?
5. What are the consequences of pleading guilty in court?
6. What are some of the advantages of pleading guilty in court?
7. What are some disadvantages of pleading guilty in court?
8. What are the advantages of pleading not guilty?
9. What are the disadvantages of pleading not guilty?