February 13, 2024
11 Uptown Circle
Normal, IL 61761
Historic Preservation Commission (Rescheduled to 2/21)
Tuesday, February 13, 2024
The regularly scheduled Town of Normal Historic Preservation Commission meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, February 21st at 12:30pm.
The Commission's duties and powers are set forth in Section 15.16 of the Town of Normal Municipal Code.
- To identify historically and architecturally significant properties, structures and areas in the Town of Normal
- To recommend designation of properties or structures having special historic, community, or architectural value as "landmarks" or "historic districts"
- To advise and assist owners of landmarks or historic district properties on preservation, renovation, and rehabilitation
- To review Certificate of Appropriateness applications for construction, alteration, removal or demolition projects of proposed or designated landmarks or historic district properties
- To administer the Robert G. Bone Grant Program, which offers financial assistance in the restoration and preservation of eligible, exterior features of locally designated historic properties