- Council Member Since 2015
- Current Term 2019 - 2023
- Community Investment Director for United Way of McLean County
- Prior to United Way, Kathleen was the Executive Director for Leadership Illinois, a state-wide not-for-profit professional women’s educational network
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, starting as a management engineer, charged with bringing efficiencies and cost savings to hospital processes
Quick Facts about Kathleen
- BS Industrial Engineering, Purdue University & MBA, Illinois State University
- Kathleen and her husband, Joe, have lived in Normal since 1994, where they raised their two children, Steven and Kate
- Served for more than 10 Years on Normal Planning and Zoning Commissions before joining the Council
- Reading, Reading, Reading, from news, to books, to plaques in museums
- Traveling with husband and family
- Watching college sports and any soccer game
Why were you interested in becoming a Council Member?
It is my conviction that if I want to see Normal continue to thrive and prosper, I should offer my skills and experiences to serve in a leadership capacity, and give back to a community that has given so much to my family and me.