Nine paid holidays are provided each year (listed in chronological order):
Personal Convenience Days
Full time and regular part time employees receive three paid personal convenience days per fiscal year. New hires receive a pro-rated share of this time at hire. Increases of one additional day occur after reaching 20 years of service then again after reaching 25 years of service.
Classified employees earn sick leave at the rate of one day per month (i.e. twelve days per year). Maximum accumulation is 120 days. Employees may use sick leave for personal illness, injury, or doctor’s appointments. Employees may also use sick leave for needed care of an immediate family member.
Full time employees earn vacation monthly based on the following:
- 40 hour week:
- < 6 years - 6.67 hours per month
- 6 - 14 years - 10.00 hours per month
- > 14 years - 13.33 hours per month
- 37.5 hour week:
- < 6 years - 6.25 hours per month
- 6 - 14 years - 9.375 hours per month
- > 14 years - 12.50 hours per month