- Built 1930-1931
- Local landmark designation, August 15, 2011
- National Register designation, April 25, 2008
The Tudor-Revival style building at 305 East Pine Street was constructed by Bloomington Contractor William W. Sprague. He developed the building in order to house his traffic-related business along the popular Route 66 corridor, which followed Pine Street through a portion of Normal. The first floor housed office and mechanical space for the service station. Two apartments were located on the second level and served as residences for the owner and service attendant.