There are 7 free bike repair stations in Normal and Bloomington. Each station includes basic bike tools, and most have a pump that works on both types of valve.
- Uptown Normal, just east of 102 W. North Street in the parking lot
- Connie Link Amphitheatre, 611 S. Linden adjacent to the Constitution Trail
- Alamo II (behind), 319 W. North Street
- ISU Student Fitness Center/McCormick Hall (east side of University), 347 S. University
- West of the underpass at College and Main Street
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Hansen Student Center, 300 E. Beecher
- Downtown Bloomington, 205 N. Main Street