Land Development Filings


Forms for filing subdivisions, planned unit developments, site plans, zoning changes, zoning text amendments and variations are available in the Office of the Town Clerk.


All land development projects must be filed at the Office of the Town Clerk including:
  • Planned unit developments
  • Site plans
  • Special use applications
  • Subdivisions
  • Variations
  • Zoning applications
Prior to filing with the Clerk's Office, anyone contemplating a development, zoning map amendment, zoning variance or the like should strongly consider attending a Development Committee meeting, which includes all Town staff involved with development issues.  The Development Committee meets every Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.  Contact the Town Planner in advance to be put onto the agenda.  

Here are Meeting dates and deadlines for filing with the Clerk's Office for Zoning, Planning, and Uptown Design.  

Here is Information about Zoning Board of Appeals, Planning Commission, and Uptown Design Review Commission.  

Development Forms & Applications